The Blackcell 18650 Proton Battery has a long storage life, is lightweight and has high energy density! This battery can also be used with high-drain devices that are compatible with 18650 batteries. The rechargeable battery is designed and performs with a powerful charge. Blackcell batteries are Li-CoMnNi and made with optimal rolled steel and materials. The Electron offers a dual functional pressure relieve valve making sure you stay safe. Blackcell go through a strict process and quality system while being tested by the TUV Rheinland.
- Brand: Blackcell
- Model: Proton
- Size: 18650
- Nominal Capacity: 3018mAh
- Nominal Voltage: 3.7V
- Maximum Voltage: 4.2V
- Discharge Current: 40.2A Maximum Pulse / 20.3A Maximum Continuous
- Style: Flat Top
- 1x Blackcell 18650 Proton Battery – 2PK
- Fully charge before initial use
- Always charge battery in/on a fireproof surface
- Never leave charging batteries unattended.
- To avoid short circuits, keep this battery away from metal objects (e.g. coins, keys, jewelry)
- Keep the battery in its case or any other insulated material
- To avoid shortening your battery’s life, do not overcharge it– doing so may result in the battery popping or leaking
- Do not use the battery is there are signs of previous usage
- Do not dispose battery with the use of fire
- Stacking more than one battery at a time may result in explosion.
- Never short the battery. Connect the positive and negative sizes.
- Use special caution when working with Li-ion (Lithium-ion), LiPo (Lithium-ion Polymer) and any rechargeable cells.
1). Do not disassemble, dispose in fire, heat or short circuit
2). Do not insert batteries with the (+) and (-) reversed.
3). Do not mix fresh batteries with used batteries.
4). Do not submerge the battery in water.