Great for long lasting for low wattage devices & more power for high wattage devices
1. Fully charge before initial use
2. Always charge battery in/on a fireproof surface
3. Never leave charging batteries unattended.
4. To avoid short circuits, keep this battery away from metal objects (e.g. coins, keys, jewellery)
5. Keep the battery in its case or any other insulated material
6. To avoid shortening your battery’s life, do not overcharge it doing so may result in the battery popping or leaking
7. Do not use the battery is there are signs of damage to skin
8. Do not dispose battery with the use of fire
9. Stacking more than one battery at a time may result in explosion.
10. Never short the battery. Connect the positive and negative sizes.
11. Use special caution when working with Li-ion (Lithium-ion), LiPo (Lithium-ion Polymer) and any rechargeable cells.
1). Do not disassemble, dispose in fire, heat or short circuit
2). Do not insert batteries with the (+) and (-) reversed.
3). Do not mix fresh batteries with used batteries.
4). Do not submerge the battery in water.