Updated: February 14, 2019
Your use of our website constitutes acknowledgment and acceptance of this legal disclaimer.
You must be 21 or over
- You must be 21 years of age or older to purchase products on our website.
- Your age will be verified by Veratad during the checkout process.
- Nicotine is an addictive and habit forming substance derived from the tobacco plant.
- Nicotine can be toxic if in contact with skin, or if swallowed.
- Nicotine may increase your heart rate and blood pressure, and may cause dizziness, nausea, and stomach pain.
- If you have a nicotine allergy, consult your physician before using our products.
Warning to persons residing in the State of California
- California Proposition 65: This product contains nicotine, a chemical known to the State of California to cause birth defect or other reproductive harm.
Sales tax notice
- Sales tax will be applied to Pennsylvania shipping destinations only. If you are having our products shipped to any other of the 49 United States, you are responsible for paying any sales tax in accordance with the tax code of your jurisdiction.
- Purchasers in California are responsible for paying California Prop 56 tax directly to the state.
- Cloud Chemistry products have not been evaluated, nor have they been formally approved, by the United States FDA.
- Our products are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any condition, disorder, disease or physical or mental condition.
- Consult your physician if you are being treated for depression, if you are pregnant or breast-feeding, or if you have a heart-condition, diabetes, high blood pressure, or asthma.
- Consult your physician before using Cloud Chemistry products if you are allergic to any combination of inhalants.
- Inhalation of vaporized Cloud Chemistry eLiquid may aggravate existing respiratory conditions.
- Ingestion of the non-vaporized concentrated ingredients can be poisonous.
- We make no claim that our products are to be considered formal medical treatment for tobacco dependence.
- We publish selected testimonials as a means for customers to share their experiences with one another.
- Cloud Chemistry may or may not share the opinions or views of any testimonial on this site. Any testimonial is solely the opinions or views of the contributor.
- All testimonials appear only after they have been reviewed by management.
- Testimonials appearing on this site are received via text, audio, or video submission.
- Testimonials are expressions of real-life experiences of individuals who have used our products or services, and they are presented solely as the experiences of those individuals.
- We do not claim that the testimonials reflect an experience that any other individual or consumer may have or expect.
- We do not claim that the testimonials are in any way representative of those who have used or will use our products and services.
- The testimonials appearing on this site are presented as provided to us by the author except to edit for length, relevancy, or correction of minor errors such as mistakes in grammar or spelling, as we may have determined.
- The testimonials are not intended to make any claim that our products can be used to diagnose, treat, cure, mitigate or prevent any disease. Any such claims in the testimonials have not been clinically proven or evaluated by the FDA.
- We are not responsible for any damage or personal injury caused by inappropriate, incorrect, or irresponsible use of our products.
- We reserve the right to change product specifications, descriptions, and pricing at any time without prior written or oral notice.
- We are not responsible for any of the comments posted to our blog. Read them at your own risk.